Pump Type - Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 1500M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 175°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 20mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 4M
The SCP end suction, long coupled, single stage centrifugal chemical process pump is standardised to EN 22858 / ISO 2858 and can be used for a wide range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. It is designed to pump low viscosity clean or slightly contaminated fluids without the presence of solid or fibrous solids. Common fluids pumped include fresh water, sea water and fuels (diesel, petrol and kerosene) and common applications include fuel transfer, chemical, energy plants, mining, fire fighting, irrigation, water supply, water treatment, pressurisation, grey water, dewatering, and marine.
This is a large, heavy duty centrifugal chemical process pump with high flow and high pressure capabilities.
The long coupled centrifugal chemical process pump design has many benefits.
The long coupled configuration is very easy to maintain as it is possible to access the pump head without removing the motor.
This process pump is also very robust and designed for continuous use as additional bearings are installed in the pump head, these take a large deal of strain away from the motor during operation.
The back pull out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
The centrifugal chemical process pump and motor have independent shafts, this means that only the pump shaft will need to be replaced in the event of it breaking. Other less robust chemical process pumps on the market only use the motor shaft, this means that if the shaft breaks, the entire motor needs to be replaced.
The long coupled design means that there is a large space between the pump and motor, this in turn protects the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure.
The pump is available with either a closed or semi open impeller and comes complete with a heavy duty shaft that does not come into contact with the fluid.
This centrifugal chemical process pump complies with EN 22858 and ISO 2858, this means that the pump is dimensionally the same as many other pumps on the market, this enables the replacement of most chemical process pumps that are already installed.
The SCP horizontal long coupled centrifugal chemical process pump is also available in an Atex version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
· Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity or slightly contaminated fluids
· Available with closed or semi open impeller
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 175°C
· Heavy duty shaft that does not come in contact with the fluid.
· External seal cooling system available
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings.
· Gland packing or single, double and cartridge mechanical seal options available
· Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· ATEX version upon request
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Manufactured in accordance with standard EN 22858 / ISO 2858
· Low NPSH
· Assembly without alignment
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate
· An API Seal can be installed - according to API682
· Oil lubricated ball bearings