Pump Type - Self Priming Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 1400M³H
Max Head - 100M
Max Temp - 140°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SNMV-H-SP is the self-priming version of the SNMV-H vertical bottom suction centrifugal pump. Either an electric or air vacuum priming pump is fitted to the body to enable full self-priming capability. This variation has the full ability of the standard version; however, it can only be used for clean liquids such as sea water and fresh water containing no solid particles.
The SNMV-H-SP single stage vertical centrifugal pump can be used for a vast range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. Common applications include energy plants, mining, firefighting, irrigation, water supply, water treatment, pressurisation, grey water, dewatering, building systems, ballast transfer, sea water general service, scrubber systems, marine and cooling/heating conditioning (HVAC).
This self-priming centrifugal pump is required when it is not possible to supply the inlet with fluid via gravity. This range is ideal for installations where the pump sits above the supply tank requiring a suction lift or where the inlet conditions are difficult such as long pipe runs. Priming is achieved by the main pump and the priming system working in tandem. They operate simultaneously, the priming device works by removing all the air from the inlet pipework, this draws the fluid into the body of the main pump, thus priming. A pressure switch then shuts down the priming device once the adequate pressure is achieved to enable to main pump to operate independently.
The electric or air powered priming options are down to customer preference, however the air vacuum version is better suited for installations with long inlet pipe runs or where long priming times are anticipated as this option can dry run for small periods of time without damage.
The vertical bottom suction centrifugal pump design has many benefits:
The compact vertical centrifugal configuration means the pump can be installed where there are space limitations. The back pull-out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
The centrifugal pump and motor have independent shafts, this means that only the pump shaft will need to be replaced in the event of it breaking. Other less robust vertical centrifugal pumps on the market only use the motor shaft, this means that if the shaft breaks, the entire motor needs to be replaced
A lantern bracket is installed between the pump and motor, this means that there is a space between the pump and motor, this in turn protects the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure.
Wear rings can be installed in the vertical pump head, this is a sacrificial part that wears first protecting the impeller and casing from wear and prolonging the life of these parts and therefore the pump.
· Self-priming vertical centrifugal pump fitted with an air powered or electric priming pump
· Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity fluids
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 140°C
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings. If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Casing wear rings to prolong casing and impeller life
· Low NPSH
· Manufactured in accordance with standard EN 733
· Bearings are greased for life
Up to 1400m³/hr
Up to 100m
DN32 to DN250
-10°C to +140°C