Pump Type - Self Priming Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 400M³H
Max Head - 450M
Max Temp - 140°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 150mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SKMV-H-SP is the self-priming version of the SKMV-H vertical multistage pump. Either an electric or air vacuum priming pump is fitted to the body to enable full self-priming capability. This variation has the full ability of the standard version; however, it can only be used for clean liquids such as sea water and fresh water containing no solid particles.
The SKMV-H-SP vertical centrifugal multistage pump can be used for a vast range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. This range can achieve high pressures up to 45 bar and flow rates of up to 400m³/hr and is also very robust due to additional bearings being installed in the pump head, these remove strain away from the motor during operation. Common applications include boiler feed, chemical, energy plants, mining, firefighting, reverse osmosis, water treatment, pressurisation, dewatering, building systems, marine and cooling/heating conditioning (HVAC), petroleum, irrigation and water supply.
This self-priming multistage pump is required when it is not possible to supply the inlet with fluid via gravity. This range is ideal for installations where the pump sits above the supply tank requiring a suction lift or where the inlet conditions are difficult such as long pipe runs. Priming is achieved by the main pump and the priming system working in tandem. They operate simultaneously, the priming device works by removing all the air from the inlet pipework, this draws the fluid into the body of the main pump, thus priming. A pressure switch then shuts down the priming device once the adequate pressure is achieved to enable to main pump to operate independently.
The electric or air powered priming options are down to customer preference, however the air vacuum version is better suited for installations with long inlet pipe runs or where long priming times are anticipated as this option can dry run for small periods of time without damage.
The vertical multistage design has many benefits:
There are several options for flange configurations making it versatile when installing on sites with difficult pipework layouts.
Vertical compact design for sites with space limitations.
Multiple closed impellers and diffusers are installed to allow it to achieve very high pressures.
This multistage pump has a maximum casing pressure of 63bar.
It is fitted with sacrificial wear rings which are replaced periodically, this means the casing and impellers are protected from premature wear.
· Self-priming vertical multistage pump fitted with an air powered or electric priming pump
· Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity fluids
· Various different flange configurations with the suction and discharge flanges available one the side, on top or on opposing sides.
· Vertical compact multistage design
· Maximum fluid temperature of 140°C
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Fitted with sacrificial wear rings which are replaced periodically
· Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
· Suction flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16 and the discharge flanges according to EN 1092-2 / PN 40 (PN 63). If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
· Gland packing or mechanical seal options available
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Manufactured in accordance with standard BB4 / EN ISO 9905
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate
· Bearings are greased
Up to 400m³/hr
Up to 450m
DN32 to DN150
-10°C to +140°C