Pump Type - AODD
Max Flow Rate - 32M³H
Max Head - 40M
Max Temp - 65°C
Max Viscosity - 20,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 45mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - PP, PP with Carbon Impregnation
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 65mm
The Non Clog Full Flow Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is designed differently to traditional designs of AOD pumps. In place of conventional balls and seats within the suction and discharge manifolds are flaps allowing greater uninterrupted solid passage, allowing the transfer of particles up to 45mm in diameter and 600mm in length.
In traditional designs large solids can get caught between the balls and seats causing pumps to clog. As such choke points do not exist within this design, internal valves can fully open ensuring product can fully flow easily through the unit.
This design is built in glass reinforced Polypropylene with valves in either EPDM, NBR or AISI316 to suit a wide variety of fluids pumped. Such units are used in the waste water treatment industry, ceramic, mining, textile, leather, electroplating and packaging industries where large solids, sometimes of stringy nature can clog units.
The working principle of the flap valve diaphragm pump means it has a very gentle pumping action making it excellent for handling shear sensitive fluids, whilst allowing passage of large suspended solids. It can self-prime up to 3.5M.
The patented technology in the air motor ensures that the pump will not stall if there is a significant drop in air pressure entering the motor.
• Large solid handling capacity – up to 45mm in diameter and 600mm in length. Larger solid handling versions available upon request.
• Available with combined or split suction and delivery
• Casing available in PP,
• Flows up to 530L/min
• Prime up to 3.5M
• Anti stall air motor meaning should the pump encounter a dead head, once the pressure is released the motor will continue to operate as normal. If low air pressure is encountered the pump will continue to function as normal, when operating pressures increase back to normal
• Flaps available in EPDM, NBR, or AISI316
• Long Life Diaphragms
• Suitable for continuous use
• Our AOD Pump design means that it contains up to 60% less parts than conventional designs meaning maintenance is much quicker.