Pump Type - Multistage
Max Flow Rate - 66M³H
Max Head - 89M
Pump Materials - AISI304
Max Temp - 110°C
Max Viscosity - 10 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - N
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 38mm to 80mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
The Calpeda MXH 20,32,48 series of horizontal multistage pump is constructed from stainless steel 304 and is WRAS approved. It is close coupled and compact, suitable fluids are clean without solids or abrasives and are compatible with stainless steel (also check seal material compatibility).
The largest multistage pump model is capable of producing high pressures up to 8.9 bar due to its multi impeller design. Any applications involving clean fluids that require high pressure at medium to high flow rates are excellent for this Calpeda pump. Common applications for the MXH 20,32,48 pump range include; domestic, pressure boosting, irrigation, garden use and civil.
This Calpeda pump range is available with flanged or Victaulic ports.
Motor options include 230V, 400V three phase and 400V, 690V three phase 50Hz, other voltages and 60Hz motors are available on request. A special version with an integrated inverter (VFD) is also available on request.
• Horizontal close coupled multistage pump
• Compact design
• WRAS approved
• Single piece, thick barrel casing
• Suitable for clean fluids without solids or abrasives
• Lantern bracket between pump and motor to help protect against fluid leakage into the motor
• Constructed in stainless steel 304
• Available with flanged or Victaulic ports
• Motor options include; 230V/400V/3Ph/50Hz, 400V/690V/3Ph/50Hz, other voltages and 60Hz available on request
• Available with integrated inverter (VFD) on request
• Filling and drain plugs on pump casing
• IP54 as standard, IP55 available on request
• Special mechanical seals available on request
Read more about Multistage Pumps in our Guide