Pump Type - Multistage
Max Flow Rate - 13M³H
Max Head - 60M
Pump Materials - AISI316L
Max Temp - 110°C
Max Viscosity - 10 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - N
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 38mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
The Calpeda MXHL series of horizontal multistage pump is constructed from stainless steel 316L and is WRAS approved. It is close coupled and compact, suitable fluids are clean without solids or abrasives and are compatible with stainless steel (also check seal material compatibility).
The largest multistage pump model is capable of producing high pressures up to 6 bar due to its multi impeller design. Any applications involving clean fluids that require high pressure at low to medium flow rates are excellent for this Calpeda pump. Common applications for the MXHL pump range include; domestic, pressure boosting, irrigation, garden use and civil.
This Calpeda pump range is supplied with BSP connections as standard, special versions are available with flanges on request.
Motor options include 230V single phase 50Hz and 400V, 690V three phase 50Hz, other voltages and 60Hz motors are available on request.
• Horizontal close coupled multistage pump
• Compact design
• WRAS approved
• Single piece, thick barrel casing
• Suitable for clean fluids without solids or abrasives
• Lantern bracket between pump and motor to help protect against fluid leakage into the motor
• Constructed in stainless steel 316L
• BSP connections as standard, available with flanges on request
• Motor options include; 230V/1Ph/50Hz, 230V/400V/3Ph/50Hz, 400V/690V/3Ph/50Hz, other voltages and 60Hz available on request
• Filling and drain plugs on pump casing
• IP54 as standard, IP55 available on request
• Special mechanical seals available on request
Read more about Multistage Pumps in our Guide