Pump Type - Dosing and Metering
Max Flow Rate - 0.08M³H
Max Head - 200M
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 500 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - PP, PVDF
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 6mm to 25mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 3M
The Etatron BT range of heavy duty solenoid dosing pumps are excellent for any applications requiring larger precise flow rates up to 80L/hr. This metering pump series can be controlled in various ways depending on application requirements, including; PH levels, water meter, RX and CI regulation and 4—20 mA signal.
The pump head is available in either Polypropylene (PP) or PVDF depending on the nature of the fluid. 30 to 80L/hr and 20 bar pump heads are supplied in PVC. Pump head options are also available with ceramic ball valves or lip valves and optional auto-bleed function. The bracket enables the pump to be foot mounted (BTB version) or wall mounted (BT version) making it versatile for most installation types.
This solenoid dosing pump series is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; chemical dosing for maintaining PH levels in water treatment processes, OEM dosing systems, reverse osmosis, chemical injection and chemical dosing for agriculture.
• Etatron BT series heavy duty solenoid dosing pump
• Larger precise flow rates up to 80 L/hr
• Discharge pressures up to 20 bar
• Polypropylene pump head as standard, also available in PVDF on request. 30 to 80L/hr and 20 bar pump heads are supplied in PVC.
• PTFE diaphragms
• Available with either ceramic ball valves or lip valves, can be supplied with manual or auto-bleed functions. Supplied with FPM (Viton) lip valves as standard. Optional materials include EPDM (Dutral) or TFE/P (Aflas)
• Casing in aluminium with epoxy coating
• 4-20 mA control available
• Proportional control available (1xN with memory, 1xN and 1/N)
• Redox, PX and CI regulation available
• Level control supported
• Versatile bracket enables the pump to be foot mounted (BTB version) or wall mounted (BT version)
• Can handle fluids with viscosities up to 500cp
• IP65 motor protection
• 120V and 230V Single phase 50/60Hz motors
• Supplied with various accessories as standard, including; Foot filter, injection valve, 2m PVC suction and PE discharge tube, plugs and screws for wall mounting. Foot valve in PP-FPM (Viton). Injection valve in PP-FPM (Viton).