Pump Type - Submersible
Max Flow Rate - 21M³H
Max Head - 11M
Pump Materials - AISI304
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 5 cst
Max Solid Passage - 6mm
Self Priming - N
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
The DRENOX range of submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and industrial applications, depending on the pump model and size being used, these pumps have a max. solids passage of 6mm, with a max. operating temperature range of 40°C, thanks to their great performance versatility DRENOX pumps are a very popular pump range, commonly used by contractors and pump engineers in general.
DRENOX pumps are manufactured in stainless steel and can be supplied in several different sizes and material configurations to suit almost every domestic or industrial dewatering and drainage application.
Cooled by heat exchange chamber allowing operation without being completely immersed in water
Most pumps can be supplied with or without float - manual or automatic.
7 metres submersion depth
Supplied n both single phase and three phase supply
Suitable for continuous usage due to double mechanical seal lubricated in oil chamber
• Max. submersion depth of 7 metres
• 3mm min. drying/pumping level – (Model 80/7 manual version), 35mm for other models
• Cooled by heat exchange chamber
• IP-68 protection
• Built-in thermal protection
• Dual mechanical seal
• Mechanical seal lubricated in integrated oil chamber
• Available with float switch for automatic operation.
• Solids passage up to 6mm
• Stainless steel construction
• Drainage / Dewatering
• Light industrial
• Clean water and partially dirty water with max. 6mm solids