Pump Type - Submersible
Max Flow Rate - 12M³H
Max Head - 8M
Pump Materials - AISI304
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 5 cst
Max Solid Passage - 20mm
Self Priming - N
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
The OMNIA range of vortex submersible pumps are suitable for both domestic and industrial applications, depending on the pump model and size being used, these pumps have a max. solids passage of 20mm, with a max. operating temperature range of 40°C, thanks to their great performance versatility the OMNIA pumps are a very popular pump range, very commonly used by contractors and pump engineers in general.
OMNIA pumps are manufactured in stainless steel and can be supplied in several different sizes and material configurations to suit almost every domestic or industrial dewatering and waste water applications.
Cooled by heat exchange chamber allowing operation without being completely immersed in water
Most pumps can be supplied with or without float - manual or automatic.
Supplied with self-cleaning Vortex impeller
7 metres submersion depth
Suitable for continuous usage due to double mechanical seal lubricated in oil chamber
• Max. submersion depth of 7 metres
• 35mm min. drying/pumping level – (Manual version)
• Cooled by heat exchange chamber
• IP-68 protection
• Built-in thermal protection
• Dual mechanical seal
• Mechanical seal lubricated in integrated oil chamber
• Available with float switch for automatic operation.
• Solids passage up to 20mm
• Stainless steel construction
• Drainage / dewatering
• Wells emptying / rainwater
• Light industrial
• Clean water and black water with 20 mm max. solids