Pump Type - Submersible
Max Flow Rate - 11.4M³H
Max Head - 22M
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 50 cst
Max Solid Passage - 20mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
JS submersible pumps are designed for heavy duty usage low- high flow at low-high pressures applications, JS offers a vast number of pump types from puddle pumps to drainage, grinder and vortex submersible pumps the JS range is a great option for must domestic or industrial applications, these submersible pumps are typically used for sewage dewatering, waste water as well as sand, mud/sludge and slurry dewatering.
JS submersible pumps are available with a variety of impeller types, depending on the pump model such as grinder, vortex and cutter, there are also a number of different mechanical sealing options and materials available, in addition some models can be supplied with integrated agitators these feature is quite useful when handling large concentrations of solids as it's specifically designed for keeping solids in suspension and as a result maintaining the pump's inlet unclogged consequently avoiding impeller blockage.
Available in single or three phase in both 50 and 60 Hz.
Most pumps can be supplied with or without float - manual or automatic.
The GS and GST submersible pump range is a grinder pump designed to crush soft solids into smaller particles, these pump range is typically used for handling sewage containing large concentrations of soft solids such as sewage treatment plants. These pump range is suitable for domestic and industrial applications.
GS model available in 110V or 230V single phase and 400V three phase for model GST
• Grinder capable of achieving up to 28,000 cuts per minute
• Double hard face mechanical seal
• GS model available in 110V or 230V single phase
• GST model 400V three phase – (Manual only – without float)
• Can be supplied free-standing or with guide rail
• Supplied with dual mechanical seal in lubricated chamber
• Supplied with thermal protection
• IP68 protection
• 7 metres max submersion depth
• Liquid temperature up to 40°C
• 60Hz frequency also available upon request
• Drainage / dewatering
• Sewage transfer
• Light industrial
• Treatment plants
• Clean water and dirty water