Pump Type - Submersible
Max Flow Rate - 384M³H
Max Head - 34M
Pump Materials - Cast Iron
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 50 cst
Max Solid Passage - 35mm
Self Priming - N
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 75mm to 205mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
JS submersible pumps are designed for heavy duty usage low- high flow at low-high pressures applications, JS offers a vast number of pump types from puddle pumps to drainage, grinder and vortex submersible pumps the JS range is a great option for must domestic or industrial applications, these submersible pumps are typically used for sewage dewatering, waste water as well as sand, mud/sludge and slurry dewatering.
JS submersible pumps are available with a variety of impeller types, depending on the pump model such as grinder, vortex and cutter, there are also a number of different mechanical sealing options and materials available, in addition some models can be supplied with integrated agitators these feature is quite useful when handling large concentrations of solids as it's specifically designed for keeping solids in suspension and as a result maintaining the pump's inlet unclogged consequently avoiding impeller blockage.
Available in single or three phase in both 50 and 60 Hz.
Most pumps can be supplied with or without float - manual or automatic.
The JST-KZN pump range is supplied with built-in agitator in Hi-Chrome, high grade cast iron casing and pump head and dual hard faced mechanical seal in closed oil bath, its highly robust design and construction make the JST-KZN the ideal pump range for the most difficult pumping fluids and applications such as lime slurries transfer, sand and gravel dewatering, mill scale, ash transfer etc.
• Supplied with built-in agitator in Hi-Chrome
• Double hard face mechanical seal
• Top outlet
• Supplied with dual hard face mechanical seal in lubricated chamber
• Comes with built-in agitator for blockage prevention
• Extremely robust construction
• High resistance to corrosion due to high grade cast iron pump head.
• Thermal protection feature on all motors
• IP68 protection
• 61 metres max submersion depth
• Can handle up to 70% solids in weight
• Comes with axial flow cooling water jacket
• 35mm max. Solids passage
• Liquid temperature up to 40°C
• 60Hz frequency also available upon request
• 410 stainless steel pump shaft
• Drainage / dewatering
• Concrete mixing plants
• Mining / drilling
• Offshore industry & dredging
• Construction and industry water