Pump Type - Submersible
Max Flow Rate - 10.8M³H
Max Head - 11M
Max Temp - 40°C
Max Viscosity - 50 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
JS submersible pumps are designed for heavy duty usage low- high flow at low-high pressures applications, JS offers a vast number of pump types from puddle pumps to drainage, grinder and vortex submersible pumps the JS range is a great option for must domestic or industrial applications, these submersible pumps are typically used for sewage dewatering, waste water as well as sand, mud/sludge and slurry dewatering.
JS submersible pumps are available with a variety of impeller types, depending on the pump model such as grinder, vortex and cutter, there are also a number of different mechanical sealing options and materials available, in addition some models can be supplied with integrated agitators these feature is quite useful when handling large concentrations of solids as it's specifically designed for keeping solids in suspension and as a result maintaining the pump's inlet unclogged consequently avoiding impeller blockage.
Available in single or three phase in both 50 and 60 Hz.
Supplied without float - manual option only
The RSD is a puddle sucker pump capable of pumping up to 1 mm, suitable domestic and light industrial applications, these submersible pump range is supplied with dual mechanical seal in lubricated chamber, integrated non return valve installed on the inlet of the pump designed to avoid back flow of water through the pump.
RSD range available in 110V or 230V single phase – manual pump only
• Puddle sucker pump with centrifugal impeller
• Comes with built-in non return valve on suction side
• Supplied with dual mechanical seal in lubricated chamber
• Cable of emptying/pumping up to 1mm
• Manual pump – without float
• Automatic operation by electronic control
• Available in 110V or 230V single phase only
• Supplied with thermal protection
• IP68 protection
• 7 metres max submersion depth
• Liquid temperature up to 40°C
• 60Hz frequency also available upon request
• Drainage / dewatering
• Clean water and partially dirty water