Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 58.2M³H
Max Head - 60M
Max Temp - 165°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Bronze
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 19mm to 75mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 6M
The GR ADPE series of side channel pump is Atex rated (Explosion proof) for transferring flammable fluids or for installation in non-safe areas. This pump is available in either bronze or stainless steel and is excellent at handling various clean low viscosity liquids up to 200cp, including; diesel, petrol, kerosene, alcohols and solvents.
Our liquid ring pumps are capable of self-priming up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve and can handle fluids containing gaseous content up to 50%.
The GR ADPE range is reversible and is supplied either on a fixed baseplate or on a mobile trolley.
The stainless steel version is food grade and is can be supplied with various connections including BSP, tri clamp, Macon, Garolla, RJT and others on request.
There are other Non-Atex versions of this side channel pump, including; electric motor driven, pulley driven, hydraulic motor driven and inverter driven.
• Atex rated side channel pump
• Available on fixed base plate or mobile trolley
• Available in either bronze or stainless steel 316
• Self-priming up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve
• Can handle clean fluids up to 200cp
• Some versions can handle temperatures up to 165°C
• Stainless steel version is hygienic
• Low NPSH required
• Can handle fluids with gaseous content up to 50%
• Various connections available, including BSP, tri clamp, Macon, Garolla, RJT and others on request.
• Motor options include 230V Single Phase, 400V Three phase
• Other Non-Atex versions available on request, including inverter driven, pulley driven and hydraulic motor driven
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide