Pump Type - Flexible Impeller
Max Flow Rate - 44M³H
Max Head - 24M
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, EPDM, NBR, Neoprene, NR, Silicon
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 50,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 25mm
Self Priming - Y
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 100mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 6M
The GR series of belt driven flexible impeller pump is designed for handling extremely viscous fluids up to 50000cp. The belt drive allows the pump to be ran at speeds down to 235RPM, running the pump at such a low speed makes it capable of transferring higher viscosity fluids.
The belt drive also has the added benefit of protecting the motor from possible overloading. The belt will slip if the fluid is too viscous, therefore significantly reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
The GR series of flexible impeller pump can transfer viscous fluids, shear sensitive fluids and fluids containing solids in suspension. Popular industries for this positive displacement pump include, food, beverage, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical.
This flexible vane pump can self-prime from dry and perform a suction lift up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve. The largest flexible impeller pump in the range can handle viscosities up to 50,000cp, viscosity capability varies depending on size of pump and motor speed. It is fully reversible and one of the most versatile pumps on the market.
The delicate action of the rubber impeller is what creates the non-pulsating flow and allows delicate fluids to be handled. As the shaft within the pump rotates, the flexible impeller bends against the casing forcing the fluid and solids out of the discharge port.
Materials of this flexible impeller pump can be customised to suit application requirements, The standard casing material is either stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316 depending on model, stainless steel 316 is available for all models on request. The impeller can be supplied in various materials including NBR, Neoprene, EPDM, Silicon and Natural rubber depending on the nature of the fluid.
Our GR flexible vane pumps are FDA approved for use in hygienic and sanitary applications and can be supplied with various connection types, including; DIN, BSP Male and Female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Garolla and Macron.
Other variations of our flexible impeller pump are available to suit a wide range of applications, these include; bare shaft pump, electric motor, hydraulic motor, mechanical speed variator and variable frequency drive. These variations can also be supplied on a mobile trolley and with a wide range of accessories including; control panel, bypass, barrel filling kit, carry handle, flow meter, dry run protection, pressure switch, level sensors, remote control and motor shroud.
Common fluids for this flexible vane pump series include; wine, must, must and stemmed grapes, beer, fruit pulp, fruit juice, honey, liquid sugar, syrups, glucose, milk, melted butter, vegetable glycerine, yoghurt, eggs, oils, edible oils, water based glues, emulsions, wax, detergents, rubber later, inks, paints, waste water, black water, grey water, bilge water, sludge, slurries, soap, lotions, cream, shampoo and many more.
To understand more about flexible impeller pumps, read more here.
• Belt driven flexible impeller pump
• Available on baseplate or mobile trolley
• Self priming up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve
• Excellent for handling shear sensitive fluids due to the smooth non-pulsating flow
• Viscosity capability of 50,000cp for the largest model
• Up to 25mm solids handling capability depending on pump size. MINOR – 10mm, MAJOR – 15mm and MAXI – 25mm
• Reversible via switch on the motor
• Various impeller materials, including NBR, Neoprene, EPDM, Silicon and Natural rubber
• Various connection types, including; DIN, BSP Male and Female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Garolla and Macron.
• Pump casing is Stainless steel 304 as standard for the MINOR, MAJOR and MAXI models (All models are available in stainless steel 316 on request)
• Various pump head orientations depending on application requirements
• Garolla connections are fitted to the MINOR, MAJOR and MAXI models as standard
• Integrated manual or spring loaded bypass available for certain models
• Motor options include 230V Single phase and 400V Three phase
• Wide range of accessories available including; control panel, bypass, barrel filling kit, carry handle, flow meter, dry run protection, pressure switch, level sensors, remote control and motor shroud