Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 58.2M³H
Max Head - 60M
Max Temp - 165°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 19mm to 80mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 6M
The INV SCP series of inverter driven side channel pump is supplied in stainless steel 316 as standard and is designed to transfer clean and low viscosity fluids up to 200cp. The INV SCP version comes complete with trolley, an external mounted control panel and inverter to control the motor/pump speed. A wired or wireless remote control can be supplied on request. Popular fluids for this liquid ring pump range include, fresh water, sea water, light oils, edible oils (olive oil, rapeseed oil, vegetable oil) and any other compatible clean fluids.
Our liquid ring pumps are capable of self-priming up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve and can handle fluids containing gaseous content up to 50%.
This stainless steel version is food grade and is can be supplied with various connections including BSP, tri clamp, Macon, Garolla, RJT and others on request.
There are other versions of this side channel pump, including; pulley driven, Atex, hydraulic motor driven and inverter driven.
• Inverter driven side channel pump
• Supplied on trolley with control panel and inverter
• Wired or wireless remote controls available on request
• Stainless steel 316 as standard
• Self-priming up to 6m without the requirement of a non-return valve
• Can handle clean fluids up to 200cp
• Some versions can handle temperatures up to 165°C
• Stainless steel version is hygienic
• Low NPSH required
• Can handle fluids with gaseous content up to 50%
• Various connections available, including BSP, tri clamp, Macon, Garolla, RJT and others on request.
• Motor options; 230V Single Phase, 400V Three phase
• Various accessories available, including food grade trolley and motor shroud.
• Other versions available on request, including Atex, pulley driven and hydraulic motor driven
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide