Pump Type - Self Priming Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 25M³H
Max Head - 48M
Max Temp - 90°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 20mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Bronze, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, NiAl Bronze
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 38mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The Varisco J1 series of centrifugal self priming pump is capable of transferring fluids that are clean, dirty or contain solids in suspension up to 20mm. The largest model in the J1 series can produce flow rates up to 25m³/hr and heads up to 48m.
The Varisco J1 series has many benefits, including the following:
Capable of rapidly self priming up to 7.5m without the use of a foot valve.
A semi open impeller is installed that allows the passage of solids in suspension up to 20mm.
An easily replaceable wear plate is fitted that makes the pump highly resistant to abrasive solids.
The pump is installed in a dry area above the fluid, only the suction pipe needs to be immersed in the fluid. This makes maintenance incredibly simple compared to submersible pumps.
Various drive options are available, including; bareshaft, electric motor, diesel engine, petrol engine, engine mounted on mobile trailer, hydraulic motor and others on request.
All the wearing parts are easily replaceable, once replaced the pump is back to its original performance. This vastly increases the life span of the pump.
Externally lubricated mechanical seal. This allows the pump to run dry for long periods, even when pumping abrasive solids.
The bearing housing is installed with heavy duty ball bearings suitable for direct or v-belt drive.
The Varisco J1 series is Atex certified for installation in a non-safe area.
This centrifugal self priming pump is available in various materials including ductile iron, aluminium bronze and stainless steel. This makes it excellent at handling a wide range of fluids including but not limited to; water, sea water, muddy water, low viscosity fuels, solvents (clean or dirty), milk of lime, caustic soda, hot or corrosive waste water, bilge water, acids and alkaline.
Common application for this centrifugal self priming pump include; fire fighting, grey water transfer, black water transfer, marine general service, aquaculture, ballast water transfer, bilge water transfer, marine deck wash, fuel loading and unloading, diesel transfer, stripping, liquid manure transfer and spraying, sea water cooling, water cooling, sump emptying, dewatering and many more.
• Self-priming up to 7.5m without the use of a foot valve
• Semi open impeller, allowing solids passage up to 20mm
• Highly resistant to abrasive solids
• Available in ductile iron, aluminium bronze and stainless steel
• Available bareshaft, with electric motor, diesel engine, petrol engine and hydraulic motor.
• Bearing house with heavy duty ball bearings
• Installed outside the fluid
• Easily replaceable wear plate
• Externally lubricated mechanical seal, allowing long periods of dry running. Double and cartridge seals available on request.
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• Independent pump and motor shafts
• Available on mobile trailer if required
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors.
• Atex certified
• Marine certification available
Read More about Self Priming Pumps in our Overview