Pump Type - Self Priming Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 540M³H
Max Head - 28M
Max Temp - 90°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 75mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 50mm to 204mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The Varisco ST-R series of centrifugal self priming trash pump is designed for transferring fluids that contain large solids in suspension. The largest model in the ST-R series can produce flow rates up to 540m³/hr and heads up to 28m.
The Varisco ST-R series has many benefits, including the following:
Capable of rapidly self priming up to 7.5m without the use of a foot valve.
A two vane semi open impeller is installed that allows the passage of solids in suspension up to 76mm.
Front and rear wear plates to protect the faces of the impeller vanes from wear due to abrasive particles. This increases the lifespan of the pump and lowers maintenance costs significantly.
The pump is installed in a dry area above the fluid, only the suction pipe needs to be immersed in the fluid. This makes maintenance incredibly simple compared to submersible pumps.
Various drive options are available, including; bareshaft, electric motor, diesel engine, engine mounted on mobile trailer and others on request.
The front wear plate can be adjusted from the outside of the pump to compensate for wear if required.
If the pump becomes clogged by rags or stringy solids, the front cover can easily be removed, this provides full access for inspection and maintenance without removing the pump from the pipework.
The internal check valve is easily replaced by removing the impeller inspection cover, the pump does not need to be removed from the pipework.
Robust cast iron pump casing with pressure relief valve mounted on the front cover to vent the casing before opening the cover.
Separate oil filling plugs for the bearings and mechanical seal, complete with sight gauges.
The mechanical seal is self-aligning and oil lubricated. Constructed with Tungsten carbide faces and viton elastomers.
Common application for this centrifugal self priming trash pump include; sewage lift stations, sewage treatment, industrial waste water treatment, pumping any liquids containing high concentrations of solids in suspension and sewer bypass.
• Self-priming up to 7.5m without the use of a foot valve
• Two vane Semi open impeller, allowing solids passage up to 76mm
• Front and rear wear plates make the pump highly resistant to abrasive solids
• Removable front cover, pump can be maintained without removing it from the pipework
• Easily removable internal check valve
• Available bareshaft, with electric motor and diesel engine
• Installed outside the fluid
• Front wear plate is easily adjusted to compensate for wear if required
• Oil lubricated self-aligning hard faced mechanical seal
• Independent pump and motor shafts
• Available on mobile trailer if required
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors.