Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 42M³H
Max Head - 550M
Max Temp - 220°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 19mm to 50mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SEMA range of side channel pump is renowned for its excellent self-priming ability and it's ability to handle gaseous liquids. Ideal fluids for this pump series are low viscosity and fluids which do not contain any solids or abrasive content. This multistage pump can produce medium flow rates at very high pressure. It is capable of producing flow rates up to 42m³/hr and pressures up to 55 bar.
Due to the liquid ring pump design, it is able to handle fluids that contain up to 50% entrained gasses making it excellent for applications involving gaseous liquids,
The SEMA series is designed for the most challenging applications. This liquid ring pump comes with a sealless magnetic drive as standard making it suitable for the most aggressive fluids such as acids, solvents, liquid gases and refrigerants. The sealless magnetic drive is very low maintenance and guarantees there are no leaks unlike a mechanical seal.
This horizontal regenerative turbine pump is available in either close coupled or long coupled construction depending on application requirements. Special versions are available for low temperatures down to -60°C, high temperatures up to 220°C and a version is available for low NPSHr down to only 0.35m.
This multistage pump is available in cast iron, ductile iron and stainless steel making it suitable for a wide range of fluids and applications.
This side channel pump is also Atex certified for handling flammable liquids and for installation in non-safe areas.
The most common applications for this side channel pump include; LPG, solvents, refrigerants, aerosols, propane, pentane, methanol, naphtha, pressure boosting, boiler feed, fuel transfer, diesel transfer, kerosene transfer, petrol transfer, hot water circulation, marine, deck wash, sea water transfer and condensate.
• Sealless magnetic drive as standard
• Easy maintenance
• Available in close coupled and long coupled configurations
• Extremely Low NSPHr down to 0.35m, which means only a low inlet pressure is required
• Excellent self-priming ability
• Ability to handle up to 50% gas content
• Maximum fluid temperature of 220°C
• Temperatures down to -60°C
• Multiple flange configurations available
• Available in cast iron, ductile iron and stainless steel
• Heavy duty ball bearing greased for life
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• PN25 Flanges as standard (PN 40 on request)
• Marine certification available
• Atex certified
• DIN EN 734
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide