Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 24M³H
Max Head - 350M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 50mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SFH range of side channel pump is renowned for its excellent self-priming ability and it's ability to produce high pressures. Ideal fluids for this pump series are low viscosity and fluids which do not contain any solids or abrasive content. This multistage pump can produce medium flow rates at high pressure. It is capable of producing flow rates up to 24m³/hr and pressures up to 35 bar.
Due to the liquid ring pump design, it is able to handle fluids that contain up to 50% entrained gasses making it excellent for applications involving condensate and other gaseous liquids,
This horizontal regenerative turbine pump is of long coupled as standard, this ensures that no liquid passes into the motor in the event of a mechanical seal leak.
The sealing arrangement for this liquid ring pump is mechanical seal as standard. The mechanical seal conforms to DIN 24960, this means that it is possible to change the mechanical seal without disassembling the pump.
This side channel pump is also Atex certified for handling flammable liquids and for installation in non-safe areas.
The most common applications for this side channel pump include; pressure boosting, boiler feed, fuel transfer, diesel transfer, kerosene transfer, petrol transfer, hot water circulation, marine, deck wash, sea water transfer and condensate.
• Available in close coupled and long coupled configurations
• Mechanical seal, gland packing or magnetic drive options
• Excellent self-priming ability
• Ability to handle up to 50% gas content
• Maximum fluid temperature of 120°C
• Temperatures down to -20°C
• Heavy duty ball bearing greased for life
• Oversized bearing bushing ensures quiet operation
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Low NSPHr which means only a low inlet pressure is required
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• PN25 Flanges
• Marine certification available
• Atex certified
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide