Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 7.5M³H
Max Head - 235M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 38mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SOH range of side channel pump is renowned for its excellent self-priming ability and is the original self-priming pump. Ideal fluids for this pump series are low viscosity and fluids which do not contain any solids or abrasive content. This multistage pump can produce low flow rates at high pressure. It is capable of producing flow rates up to 7.5m³/hr and pressures up to 23.5 bar.
Due to the liquid ring pump design, it is able to handle fluids that contain up to 50% entrained gasses making it excellent for applications involving condensate and other gaseous liquids,
This multistage pump is available in cast iron, ductile iron and stainless steel making it suitable for a wide range of fluids and applications.
This horizontal regenerative turbine pump is available in either close coupled or long coupled construction depending on application requirements. The SOH version is long coupled, the SOHB version is close coupled with mechanical seal and the SOHM version is close coupled with magnetic drive.
The sealing options for this liquid ring pump are mechanical seal, gland packing and magnetic drive. The sealless magnetic drive option is very low maintenance and guarantees there are no leaks. The magnetic drive is particularly useful when handling low or high temperature fluids and any fluids that are aggressive.
This side channel pump is also Atex certified for handling flammable liquids and for installation in non-safe areas.
The most common applications for this side channel pump include; pressure boosting, boiler feed, fuel transfer, diesel transfer, kerosene transfer, petrol transfer, hot water circulation, marine, deck wash, sea water transfer and condensate.
• Available in close coupled and long coupled configurations
• Mechanical seal, gland packing or magnetic drive options
• Excellent self-priming ability
• Ability to handle up to 50% gas content
• Maximum fluid temperature of 120°C
• Temperatures down to -20°C
• Multiple flange configurations available
• Available in cast iron, ductile iron and stainless steel
• Heavy duty ball bearing greased for life
• Oversized bearing bushing ensures quiet operation
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Low NSPHr which means only a low inlet pressure is required
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• PN16 Flanges
• Marine certification available
• Atex certified
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide