Pump Type - Side Channel
Max Flow Rate - 24M³H
Max Head - 74M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 50mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SVG and SVM range of vertical side channel pump is renowned for its excellent self-priming ability and it's ability to handle gaseous fluids. Ideal fluids for this pump series are low viscosity and fluids which do not contain any solids or abrasive content. This vertical multistage pump can produce medium flow rates at medium pressure. It is capable of producing flow rates up to 24m³/hr and pressures up to 7.4 bar.
The vertical execution makes this series useful for applications where there is limited space, this pump has all the capabilities of a standard side channel pump but the added benefit of a much smaller footprint.
Due to the liquid ring pump design, it is able to handle fluids that contain up to 50% entrained gasses making it excellent for applications involving condensate and other gaseous liquids,
This vertical multistage pump is available in ductile iron and stainless steel making it suitable for a wide range of fluids and applications.
The sealing options for this vertical liquid ring pump are mechanical seal and magnetic drive. The sealless magnetic drive option is very low maintenance and guarantees there are no leaks. The magnetic drive is particularly useful when handling low or high temperature fluids and any fluids that are aggressive.
This vertical side channel pump is also Atex certified for handling flammable liquids and for installation in non-safe areas.
The most common applications for this vertical regenerative turbine pump include; pressure boosting, fuel transfer, diesel transfer, kerosene transfer, petrol transfer, refrigerants, hot water circulation, marine, deck wash, sea water transfer and condensate.
• Vertical space saving design
• Mechanical seal or magnetic drive options
• Excellent self-priming ability
• Ability to handle up to 50% gas content
• Maximum fluid temperature of 120°C
• Temperatures down to -20°C
• Available in ductile iron and stainless steel
• Heavy duty ball bearing greased for life
• Oversized bearing bushing ensures quiet operation
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Low NSPHr which means only a low inlet pressure is required
• Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
• PN16 Flanges
• Marine certification available
• Atex certified
Read more about Side Channel Pumps in our guide