Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 1200M³H
Max Head - 400M
Max Temp - 300°C
Max Viscosity - 15,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 2mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Cast Steel
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 150mm to 500mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The 2SP series of twin-screw pump is designed for applications involving fuel oils and hydraulic oils requiring high flow rates. It can handle dirty and non-lubricating fluids up to 15000cp that contain up to 2mm solids (3% maximum concentration). This range is capable of achieving flow rates up to 1200m³/hr and pressures up to 40 bar.
There are 4 main versions of this twin-screw pump; the L1, L2, L3 and L4. Each is capable of handling different viscosity fluids and different temperatures. Each version is fitted with a different sealing system, including; gland packing, mechanical seal or cartridge seal. The L4 version is fitted with an API 682 mechanical seal and is compliant with API 676.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The 2SP series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The 2SP series of twin-screw pump is available in either carbon steel or stainless steel, due to this fact it can be used for a wide range of applications within the marine and industrial markets. Typical fluids include; Mineral and synthetic lubricating oils, Hydraulic oil, Diathermic oil; DFD-U and HFDR phosphate organic esters, Glycols, Heavy and Light Fuel oils, Asphalt and Bitumen. Common applications include fuel cargo, fuel transfer, lube oil transfer, lubricating oil circulation, burner/boiler feed, fuel booster, fuel oil separator and many more involving compatible fuels and oils.
• Suitable for a wide range of clean and dirty fuels and oils
• API 676 compliant
• Can handle up to 2mm solids (maximum of 3% concentration)
• Up to 300°C fluids
• Excellent self priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in carbon steel or stainless steel
• Nitrided steel or stainless steel screws
• DIN and ANSI flanges available
• Can handle viscosities from 1 to 15000cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 1750RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Available with either gland packing, mechanical seal, cartridge seal or API 682 mechanical seal
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Motor options: Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors, Steam turbine, Diesel engine
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide