Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 51M³H
Max Head - 500M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 400 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 100mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PA series of triple screw pump is specifically designed for applications where there are space limitations. This range can be submerged in the oil and is excellent for lubrication and cooling applications. It can handle various hydraulic and lubricating oils ranging in viscosities from 10 to 400cp. The PA range can produce flow rates up to 51m³/hr and high pressures up to 50 bar.
This submersible screw pump can be fitted with either standard BSP connections or can come supplied with a filter on the suction port to protect the pump.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The PA series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PA series of triple screw pump can be manufactured in various grades of cast iron and can be utilised for various applications within the marine and industrial markets.
• Submersible screw pump
• Suitable for a wide range of hydraulic and lubricating oils
• Compact design
• Up to 50 bar pressure
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Nitrided steel screws
• BSP connections as standard, can be supplied with suction filter
• Can handle viscosities from 10 to 400cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide