Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 51M³H
Max Head - 800M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 400 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 12mm to 100mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PAVE series of triple screw pump is specifically designed to be immersed in the pumped fluid, it's main application is to drive oil-hydraulic lifts. It can handle hydraulic oils ranging in viscosities from 10 to 400cp. The PAVE range can produce flow rates up to 51m³/hr and high pressures up to 80 bar.
This submersible screw pump can be fitted with either SAE or GAS connections.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The PAVE series of triple screw pump can be manufactured in various grades of cast iron.
• Submersible screw pump
• Can be installed vertically or horizontally while submerged
• Suitable for a wide range of hydraulic oils
• Compact design
• Up to 80 bar pressure
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Carbon steel screws
• SAE or GAS connections available
• Can handle viscosities from 10 to 400cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Each pump is individually tested
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide