Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 2.5M³H
Max Head - 400M
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PB series of triple screw pump is mainly designed for boiler feed, burner feed and lubricating applications; this is due to the fact it can produce low flow rates up to 2.5m³/hr at high pressures up to 40 bar. It can handle various fuel oils and lubricating oils not containing solids, ranging in viscosity from 1.2 to 5000cp.
The compact design of this pump coupled with the suction and delivery ports mounted on top of the pump makes it excellent for applications with space limitations. It can also be mounted horizontally and vertically depending on customer's preference.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
This self-priming screw pump range is fitted with a maintenance free ball bearing and can be fitted with a built-in relief valve for protecting the system from overpressure.
This range is supplied with mechanical seal as standard but can be fitted with a magnetic coupling if required. The magnetic drive enables a completely maintenance and leak free solution for applications where this is a concern.
The PB series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PB series of triple screw pump is manufactured in ductile cast iron (GGG40) as standard and can be utilised for various applications within the marine and industrial markets. Some of the fuels and oils this range can handle include diesel (DO), Marine diesel oil (MDO), Low sulphur marine gas oil (LSMGO), Heavy fuel oil (HFO), lube oil and many more. Common applications include boiler feed, burner feed, engine lubrication, gear box lubrication and thruster lubrication.
• Suitable for a wide range of fuels and oils
• Compact design
• Top mounted suction and delivery ports
• Up to 40 bar pressure
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Ductile cast iron (GGG40) as standard
• Nitrided steel screws
• Low NPSH required
• SAE flanges
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 1.2 to 5000cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Available with magnetic coupling for maintenance free and leak free operation
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Maintenance free ball bearing
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide