Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 324M³H
Max Head - 300M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 1500 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Carbon Steel
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 200mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PCXA series of triple screw pump is Atex certified and API 676 compliant for use in the oil and gas industry. It is designed for sites with space limitations as it can be semi immersed in the fluid. It can be utilised for a wide range of applications involving fuel oils, lubricating oils and bitumen not containing solids, ranging in viscosity from 10 to 1500cp. The largest pumps in this series are able to achieve high flow rates up to 324m³/hr and pressures up to 30 bar.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The ball bearing in this self-priming screw pump is lubricated by the pumped fluid and it can be fitted with a built-in relief valve for protecting the system from overpressure.
This range is supplied with an API rated mechanical seal as standard.
The PCXA series of triple screw pump is available in various grades of carbon steel and stainless steel, due to this fact, it can be used for so many applications within the marine and industrial markets. Some of the fuels and oils this range can handle include diesel (DO), Marine diesel oil (MDO), Low sulphur marine gas oil (LSMGO), Heavy fuel oil (HFO), lube oil, glycols, asphalt, bitumen and many more. Common applications include fuel cargo, fuel transfer, lube oil transfer, lubricating oil circulation, burner/boiler feed, fuel booster, fuel oil separator and many more involving compatible fuels and oils.
• Semi immersed screw pump
• Atex rated and API 6765 compliant
• API rated mechanical seal
• Suitable for a wide range of fuels and oils
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of carbon steel and stainless steel
• Nitrided steel screws
• Various port configurations available
• Low NPSH required
• Can handle viscosities from 10 to 1500cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors, DC motor and steam turbine
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide