Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 27.6M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 500 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Aluminium
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 38mm to 50mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PDK series of triple screw pump is compact and can be supplied with either an AC motor or DC motor. It can be utilised for many cooling and lubricating applications involving mineral oils, lubricating oils and hydraulic oils ranging in viscosity from 20 to 500cp.
The compact design of this pump makes it excellent for applications with space limitations. It can also be mounted horizontally and vertically depending on customer's preference.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The PDK series of triple screw pump is manufactured in aluminium as standard and can be utilised for various applications within the marine and industrial markets. Common applications include; engine lubrication, gear box lubrication, thruster lubrication, lubrication circuits and filtration and cooling systems.
• Suitable for a wide range of mineral oils, lubricating oils and hydraulic oils
• Compact design
• Up to 16 bar pressure
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Aluminium body
• Nitrided steel screws
• Low NPSH required
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 20 to 500cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors, DC motor
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide