Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 10.8M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 160°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Cast Steel
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 50mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PDP series of double screw pump station comes complete with two screw pumps, inlet and outlet shut off valves, filters, check valves, pressure relief valves and compact body to hold the complete set together. This is a complete plug and play solution for applications where a duty/standby or duty/duty pump arrangement is required. These twin pump sets can be utilised for a wide range of applications involving fuel oils and lubricating oils not containing solids, ranging in viscosity from 1.2 to 5000cp.
Optional extras for this pump set include; electrically actuated fluid changeover valve, pneumatically actuated fluid changeover valve, pressure gauges, pressure transducers, temperature transducers, flow meter and many more on request.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
This twin pump set range is supplied with mechanical seal as standard but can be fitted with magnetic coupling if required. The magnetic drive enables a completely maintenance and leak free solution for applications where this is a concern.
The PDP series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PDP series of triple screw pump set is available in various grades of cast iron since it can be used for so many applications within the marine and industrial markets. Some of the fuels and oils this range can handle include diesel (DO), Marine diesel oil (MDO), Low sulphur marine gas oil (LSMGO), Heavy fuel oil (HFO), lube oil, bitumen, asphalt and many more. Common applications include fuel cargo, fuel transfer, lube oil transfer, lubricating oil circulation, burner/boiler feed, fuel booster, fuel oil separator and many more involving compatible fuels and oils.
• Complete 2 pump set with isolation valves, check valves, filters and pressure relief valves.
• Can operate in duty/standby or duty/duty arrangements
• Suitable for a wide range of fuels and oils
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Nitrided steel screws
• Compact design
• Low NPSH required
• DIN and ANSI flanges available
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 1.2 to 5000cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Available with magnetic coupling for maintenance free and leak free operation
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Available with various accessories
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide