Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 78M³H
Max Head - 1200M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 400 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Aluminium
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 75mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The POF series of triple screw pump is excellent for lubricating applications requiring high pressures, for example lubricating vessel propellers or lubricating deck machinery. This range is capable of handling various mineral oils and lubricating oils with viscosities from 10 to 400cp. The POF range can produce flow rates up to 78m³/hr and very high pressures up to 120 bar.
This positive displacement pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically depending on application requirements.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The POF series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The POF series of triple screw pump is manufactured with an aluminium body and cast iron flanges and can be utilised for various lubrication applications within the marine and industrial markets.
• Suitable for a wide range of mineral oils and lubricating oils
• Compact design
• Up to 120 bar pressure
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Aluminium body and cast iron flanges
• Nitrided steel screws
• Low NPSH required
• SAE, GAS and BSP connections available
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 10 to 400cp
• Motor speeds between 1500 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide