Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 2.28M³H
Max Head - 100M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 400 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Aluminium, Carbon Steel
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 19mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PQJ series of triple screw pump is compact and specifically designed for lubrication applications requiring low flow rates, this range can produce flow rates as low as 38L/min while still producing pressures up to 10 bar. It can handle lubricating oils and hydraulic oils ranging in viscosity from 10 to 400cp.
The compact design of this pump makes it excellent for applications with space limitations. It can also be mounted horizontally and vertically depending on customer's preference.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
The PQJ series of triple screw pump is manufactured in aluminium as standard and can be utilised for various applications within the marine and industrial markets. Common applications include; engine lubrication, gear box lubrication, machinery lubrication and lubrication circuits.
• Suitable for a wide range of lubricating oils and hydraulic oils
• Compact design
• Up to 10 bar pressure
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Aluminium body
• Nitrided steel screws
• Low NPSH required
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 10 to 400cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors, DC motor
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide