Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 34M³H
Max Head - 1200M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 15 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Carbon Steel, Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 75mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PWO series of triple screw pump is unique in that it can handle fluids with low lubricating properties. This range is specifically designed for burner feed, boiler feed and cooling applications. Fluids with viscosities as low as 1.2cst are suitable for this range, common fluids include light fuel oils (LFO), low sulphur medium gas oil (LSMGO), water-based emulsions (must have a minimum of 5% oil content) and cutting oils. The PWO range can produce flow rates up to 34m³/hr and very high pressures up to 120 bar.
This positive displacement pump can be mounted horizontally, vertically or even semi-submerged due to it intermediate flange design.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air (up to 7%).
This self-priming screw pump range can be supplied with various accessories, including; external pressure relief valve, three-way valve and integrated VFD.
The PWO series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PWO series of triple screw pump can be manufactured in various grades of cast iron and can be utilised for various applications within the marine and industrial markets. Common applications include; boiler feed, burner feed, cooling and lubricating of metal cutting machines, deep hole drilling machines, low viscosity fluid transfer, light fuel oil circulation and any other general application involving low lubricating fluids.
• Suitable for a wide range of oil low lubricating fuels and oils
• Compact design
• Up to 120 bar pressure
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Nitrided steel screws
• Low NPSH required
• SAE, GAS and BSP connections available
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 1.2 to 15cp
• Motor speeds between 1500 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Can be mounted horizontally, vertically or semi-submerged
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide