Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 324M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PZ series of triple screw pump can be utilised for a wide range of applications involving fuel oils and lubricating oils not containing solids, ranging in viscosity from 1.2 to 5000cp. The largest pumps in this series are able to achieve high flow rates up to 324m³/hr and medium pressures up to 16 bar.
This is the most modern design of triple screw pump within our range and has many benefits accumulating from years of product research.
As standard this positive displacement pump is supplied with in line suction and discharge ports for installation in areas where there are space limitations or where similar size pumps require replacement. The flanges are available in ANSI or DIN configurations. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically depending on customer requirements.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air.
This self-priming screw pump range is fitted with a maintenance free ball bearing and can be fitted with a built-in relief valve for protecting the system from overpressure.
This range is supplied with mechanical seal as standard but can be fitted with mechanical seal flushing or a magnetic coupling if required. The magnetic drive enables a completely maintenance and leak free solution for applications where this is a concern.
The PZ series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PZ series of triple screw pump is available in various grades of cast iron, due to this fact it can be used for a wide range of applications within the marine and industrial markets. Some of the fuels and oils this range can handle include diesel (DO), Marine diesel oil (MDO), Low sulphur marine gas oil (LSMGO), Heavy fuel oil (HFO), lube oil, bitumen, asphalt and many more. Common applications include fuel cargo, fuel transfer, lube oil transfer, lubricating oil circulation, burner/boiler feed, fuel booster, fuel oil separator and many more involving compatible fuels and oils.
• Suitable for a wide range of fuels and oils
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Nitrided steel screws
• Compact design
• In line suction and delivery ports
• Low NPSH required
• DIN and ANSI flanges available
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 1.2 to 5000cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 3600RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Available with magnetic coupling for maintenance free and leak free operation
• Available with mechanical seal flushing
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Maintenance free ball bearing
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide