Pump Type - Screw
Max Flow Rate - 540M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 120°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - Carbon Steel
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 200mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 7.5M
The PZD series of screw pump is available in two versions; the PZD triple screw and the PZD-WTG twin screw configurations. These series are designed for applications involving high flow rates and are able to pump various fuel oils and lubricating oils not containing solids, ranging in viscosity from 1.6 to 5000cp. The largest pumps in this series are able to achieve high flow rates up to 540m³/hr and medium pressures up to 16 bar.
As standard this positive displacement pump is supplied with in line suction and discharge ports for installation in areas where there are space limitations or where similar size pumps require replacement. The flanges are or DIN as standard. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically depending on customer requirements.
Our screw pumps have numerous benefits over other positive displacement pumps such as gear pumps. They produce low noise levels, are compact as no gearbox is required, produce low pulsations, are excellent at self-priming and can handle fluids containing trapped air. The PZD series is particularly excellent for applications where the NPSH available is low.
The bearing in this self-priming screw pump is lubricated by the pumped fluid and it can be fitted with a built in relief valve for protecting the system from overpressure.
A unique benefit of the PZD series is that the complete screw set can be removed while the pumps is still connected to the pipework.
The PZD series can be fitted with an Atex motor for installation in non-safe areas. It is marine type approved by ABS, BV and RINA and can be marine witness tested by various classification bodies if required.
The PZD series of triple screw pump is available in various grades of cast iron since it can be used for so many applications within the marine and industrial markets. Some of the fuels and oils this range can handle include diesel (DO), Marine diesel oil (MDO), Low sulphur marine gas oil (LSMGO), Heavy fuel oil (HFO), lube oil and many more. Common applications include fuel cargo, fuel transfer, lube oil transfer, lubricating oil circulation, burner/boiler feed, fuel booster, fuel oil separator and many more involving compatible fuels and oils.
• Suitable for a wide range of fuels and oils
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Quiet low pulsation operation
• Available in various grades of cast iron
• Nitrided steel screws
• In line suction and delivery ports
• Low NPSH required
• DIN flanges
• Can be supplied with counter flanges
• Can handle viscosities from 1.6 to 5000cp
• Motor speeds between 750 and 1750RPM without the requirement of a gear box
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Each pump is individually tested
• Marine type approved by ABS, DNV and RINA
• Marine witness testing available by various classification bodies
• Can be fitted with pressure relief valve
• Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Mill material certificates available, according to UNI EN 10204.
• Can be supplied with Atex motor
Read more about Screw Pump design in our guide