Pump Type - Borehole
Max Flow Rate - 13.2M³H
Max Head - 126M
Max Temp - 30°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 1mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
The AQUALIFE range of 5” submersible borehole pumps are compact and supplied as a complete pump and motor unit. This range offers a wide range of flow rates up to 13.2m³/hr and pressures up to 126m (12.6 Bar). These submersible multistage pumps are excellent at extracting water from thin and deep boreholes due to their compact design.
Each AQUALIFE pump is supplied with a 10m cable as standard and a control box with a built-in capacitor for ease of maintenance and operation (Single phase version).
This range is installed with a patented floating impeller design, this allows it to accept up to 300g/m³ of suspended sand content which is the highest on the market. It is also fitted with a suction guard that will block any unwanted solids entering the pump, this combined with the floating impeller almost eliminates abrasive wear.
This 5” borehole pump range is excellent at supplying ground water or boosting pressure to domestic, holiday and industrial properties, extracting water from wells and Roman wells, fire fighting and irrigation. Pumped fluids must be clean, thin, non-aggressive and compatible with the installed materials.
Features & Benefits:
· Compact, Monoblock design with integral motor
· Wide capacity & head range for such a small diameter borehole pump
· High efficiency
· Patented floating impeller design
· Highly resistant to abrasive wear
· Highest suspended sand content available on the market for a pump of this size, 300 g/m³
· Minimum Immersion Depth: 1 m
· Maximum Immersion Depth: 50 m
· Supplied with or without Float Switch
· Supplied with 10m cable as standard, 20m cable available on request
· Fitted External Capacitor (Single phase version) and Control Box as standard
· Available in Single Phase and 3 Phase up to 1.5 kW, 50Hz as standard, 60Hz available on request
Impeller – Technopolymer
Diffuser – Technopolymer
External sleeve - Stainless Steel AISI 304
Suction strainer – Stainless Steel AISI 304
Motor casing - Stainless Steel AISI 304
Control boxes with various optional functions are available on request.