Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 600M³H
Max Head - 480M
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 1,000,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 30mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The DHE series progressive cavity pump is installed on a mobile stainless steel trolley and fitted with a hopper feed system. This particular variation is specifically designed for the wine industry for pumping grapes with or without stems. A protection grate is fitted above the hopper to stop any unwanted solids from entering and damaging the pump. There is an auger screw within the hopper that is driven by the motor, it rotates and helps the product flow into the pump to ease the pumping process. The large handle on the trolley can accommodate control panels and inverters, it can also be supplied with a level probe on the hopper to automatically shut down the pump and avoid dry running.
This progressive cavity pump is state of the art and complies with standards EHEDG and 3A for use in the food, beverage, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. This series is designed for maximum sterilisation when performing clean in place (CIP). The pump geometry allows for maximum drainage and avoids any possible dead zones.
All metal components are in this food grade pump are manufactured from either electropolished stainless steel 304 or 316 and all rubber components comply with food standards. The connection options for this food grade pump include DIN 11851, Clamp ISO 2852, Clamp ASME-3A, Clamp DIN 32676, RJT and SMS 1145.
Sealing options for this positive displacement hygienic pump include gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal and tandem double mechanical seal.
This food grade progressive cavity pump is Atex certified for handling flammable fluids and installation in non-safe areas.
This hygienic pump is ideal for many applications in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, including fruit juice pulp, fruit paste, grapes, grape paste, milk and dairy, sugar industry, breweries, distilleries, creams, shampoo, wine and edible oils.
• Fitted with mobile trolley and hopper feed with protection grate
• Food grade EHEDG and 3A certified
• Various connection options, including DIN 11851, Clamp ISO 2852, Clamp ASME-3A, Clamp DIN 32676, RJT and SMS 1145, Macon and Garolla
• Close coupled and long coupled variations
• Wide range of material options
• Modern sealed stator design, no o-ring required
• Modern rubber sleeve design to improve resistance to abrasive solids
• Numerous sealing options, including; gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal, single or double cartridge seals and API rated sealing systems.
• Can handle viscous fluids up to 1,000,000cp
• Incorporated bearing lubrication system
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Reversible flow up to 3 bar as standard, Up to 12 bar with hydraulic balance
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Various accessories available, including; dry running protection, bypass valve, control panel, inverter, heating jacket, grinder and others on request
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide