Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 600M³H
Max Head - 480M
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron, Duplex
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 1,000,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 30mm
Self Priming - Y
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The North Ridge DHS/JHS progressive cavity pump is fitted with a rectangular hopper that feeds the product into the pump. The hopper length is customisable depending on the application requirements. The DHS/JHS range is fitted with an enlarged auger screw within the hopper that is driven by the motor, it rotates and helps the product flow into the pump to ease the pumping process. The enlarged auger screw enables it to handle products that contain up to 28% dry matter content. This helical rotor pump is able to handle most types of high viscosity sludge and fluids with a high concentration of dry matter.
There are two main versions of this progressive cavity pump series, each distinguished by how the motor is coupled to the pump. For the DHS type, the motor is directly coupled to the pump to ensure a compact and easy maintenance design. The JHS type is long coupled where a flexible coupling is installed between the pump and motor. The JHS type is more robust as all the forces during pumping are absorbed by the bearing housing rather than the motor.
The casing of this positive displacement pump can be constructed from various materials including cast iron, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 and duplex stainless steel. The rotor is available in stainless steel 420, 304, 316 and duplex, while the stator can be supplied in NBR, EPDM, FPM, HNBR, Hypalon and PTFE. Such a wide range of material choices makes this pump series extremely versatile and capable of pumping a vast range of fluids.
Sealing options for this helical rotor pump include gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal, single or double cartridge seals and API rated sealing systems.
This progressive cavity pump is Atex certified for handling flammable fluids and installation in non-safe areas. API 676 certification is also available if required.
This progressive cavity pump is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; sewage sludge, dehydrated sludge, fish waste, paste, water treatment, industrial sludge, detergents, paper pulp, bio-waste, marine and agriculture.
• Fitted with customisable rectangular hopper feed for handling products with up to 28% dry matter
• Close coupled and long coupled variations
• Wide range of material options
• Modern sealed stator design, no o-ring required
• Modern rubber sleeve design to improve resistance to abrasive solids
• Numerous sealing options, including; gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal, single or double cartridge seals and API rated sealing systems.
• Can handle viscous fluids up to 1,000,000cp
• Incorporated bearing lubrication system
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Reversible flow up to 3 bar as standard, Up to 12 bar with hydraulic balance
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Marine certification available
• ATEX, API676, food grade EHEDG certifications available
• Various accessories available, including; dry running protection, bypass valve, control panel, inverter, heating jacket, grinder and others on request
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide