Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 600M³H
Max Head - 480M
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 1,000,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 30mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron, Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The Nova Rotors DV series of vertically immersed progressive cavity pump is designed for installation in deep wells and tanks. This vertically immersed pump is excellent at transferring high viscosity fluids and fluids containing solids in suspension.
The column length is customisable depending on application requirements. The long version requires an additional cone bracket at the end of the column to ensure the pump is stable and to avoid any unwanted vibrations. This vertically immersed positive displacement pump is capable of achieving flow rates up to 600m³/hr and pressures up to 48 bar.
The casing of this vertical positive displacement pump can be constructed from various materials including cast iron, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 and duplex stainless steel. The rotor is available in stainless steel 420, 304, 316 and duplex, while the stator can be supplied in NBR, EPDM, FPM, HNBR, Hypalon and PTFE. Such a wide range of material choices makes this pump series extremely versatile and capable of pumping a vast range of fluids.
Sealing options for this vertical helical rotor pump include gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal, single or double cartridge seals and API rated sealing systems.
This vertical progressive cavity pump is Atex certified for handling flammable fluids and installation in non-safe areas. API 676 certification is also available if required.
This vertical progressive cavity pump is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; fuel transfer, oil transfer, sewage transfer, bilge water transfer, bio-waste, waste water transfer, sludge transfer, marine and agriculture.
• Vertically immersed progressive cavity pump
• Specifically designed for deep wells and tanks
• Wide range of material options
• Can handle viscous fluids up to 1,000,000cp
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Modern sealed stator design, no o-ring required
• Modern rubber sleeve design to improve resistance to abrasive solids
• Numerous sealing options, including; gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal, single or double cartridge seals and API rated sealing systems.
• Incorporated bearing lubrication system
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Reversible flow up to 3 bar as standard, Up to 12 bar with hydraulic balance
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Available in different versions including flanged, vertical, hopper, oenological hopper and portable for wine transfer.
• Marine certification available
• ATEX, API676, food grade EHEDG certifications available
• Various accessories available, including; dry running protection, bypass valve, control panel, inverter, heating jacket, grinder and others on request
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide