Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 600M³H
Max Head - 480M
Max Temp - 150°C
Max Viscosity - 1,000,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 30mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron, Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The Nova Rotors DX/JX Hygienic progressive cavity pump is state of the art and complies with standards EHEDG and 3A for use in the food, beverage, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. This series is designed for maximum sterilisation when performing clean in place (CIP). The pump geometry allows for maximum drainage and avoids any possible dead zones.
This hygienic pump is excellent at transferring viscous and non-viscous fluids with or without solids in suspension, it creates extremely low vibrations and pulsations and is therefore ideal for pumping shear sensitive products.
All metal components are in this food grade pump are manufactured from either electropolished stainless steel 304 or 316 and all rubber components comply with food standards. The connection options for this food grade pump include DIN 11851, Clamp ISO 2852, Clamp ASME-3A, Clamp DIN 32676, RJT and SMS 1145.
There are several versions of this hygienic pump, each distinguished by how the motor is coupled to the pump. For the DXO and DXC types, the motor is directly coupled to the pump to ensure a compact and easy maintenance design. The JXO and JXC types are long coupled where a flexible coupling is installed between the pump and motor. The JXO and JXC types are more robust as all the forces during pumping are absorbed by the bearing housing rather than the motor.
Sealing options for this positive displacement hygienic pump include gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal and tandem double mechanical seal.
This food grade progressive cavity pump is Atex certified for handling flammable fluids and installation in non-safe areas.
This hygienic pump is ideal for many applications in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, including fruit juice pulp, fruit paste, grapes, grape paste, milk and dairy, sugar industry, breweries, distilleries, creams, shampoo, wine and edible oils.
• Food grade EHEDG and 3A certified
• Various connection options, including DIN 11851, Clamp ISO 2852, Clamp ASME-3A, Clamp DIN 32676, RJT and SMS 1145, Macon and Garolla
• Close coupled and long coupled variations
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Can handle viscous fluids up to 1,000,000cp
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Wide range of material options
• Modern sealed stator design, no o-ring required
• Modern rubber sleeve design to improve resistance to abrasive solids
• Numerous sealing options, including; gland packing, gland packing with flushing, single mechanical seal, single mechanical seal with quench, double mechanical seal and tandem double mechanical seal.
• Incorporated bearing lubrication system
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Reversible flow up to 3 bar as standard, Up to 12 bar with hydraulic balance
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Available on mobile trolley
• Various accessories available, including; CIP connection integrated into the pump body, dry running protection, bypass valve, control panel, inverter, heating jacket, grinder and others on request
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide