Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 14.4M³H
Max Head - 40M
Max Temp - 80°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 10mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 40mm to 80mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 4M
The Nova Rotors RL series progressive cavity pump is commonly known as a Wobble pump. It is extremely small and compact but still has all the benefits of a normal progressive cavity pump. It has excellent self-priming capability, can handle viscous fluids, slightly abrasive fluids and fluids containing solids in suspension. This small helical rotor pump produces very few vibrations and has a non-pulsating flow making it excellent at handling shear sensitive fluids. Despite its compact design, it is still capable of achieving flow rates up to 14.4m³/hr and pressures up to 4 bar.
Th RL series of Wobble pump can be supplied close coupled or long coupled with flexible coupling if required.
The casing of this positive displacement pump can be constructed from various materials including cast iron, stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 316. The rotor is available in stainless steel 304 and 316, while the stator can be supplied in NBR, EPDM and FPM.
There are no dead zones within the pump making it suitable for use in food and beverage applications such as wine, beer and vegetable oil transfer. The stators are also available food grade certified.
The wobble pump series is mechanically sealed as standard.
This small progressive cavity pump is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; fuel transfer, oil transfer, sewage transfer, polymers, flocculants, oily sludge, bilge water transfer, waste water transfer, sludge transfer, marine and agriculture.
• Close coupled compact design
• Available long coupled with flexible coupling if required
• Easy to maintain due to small number of parts
• Available in cast iron and stainless steel
• Mechanical seal
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Marine certification available
• Various accessories available, including; bypass valve, trolley, flow switch, pressure switch, control panel, grinder and inverter.
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide