Pump Type - Peristaltic
Max Flow Rate - 0.41M³H
Max Head - 80M
Max Temp - 80°C
Max Viscosity - 40,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 22mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - EPDM, Hypalon, NBR, NBR-A, Norprene, NR
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 19mm to 25mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The AMP16 Control is an Intelligently controlled Peristaltic Metering pump with built in variable frequency drive (vfd). Its unique design enables precise metering of gaseous, viscous, and shear-sensitive media, containing particles with ease without the use of valves, or seals prone to blockage and wear.
As the unit utilises peristaltic pump technology it guarantees precise, linear and repeatable metering in all process conditions. The unit is controlled via a 3” LED display with Keys and click wheel, with functions accessed via the built in menu. The unit can also be controlled remotely via BUS (profibus, profinet, canbus) as well as being IOT Capable.
The custom interface features built in machine learning enabling the unit to anticipate hose failure, preventing downtime, optimizing longevity and ensuring your process runs uninterrupted.
Upon first use the unit learns the operating characteristics, typical hours of operation, working duty and flows, detecting when the hose has leaked through its inbuilt leakage detection sensor. Once the hose has been replaced it notes the number of hours of operation which led to the failure, warning users as the unit approaches a similar time frame to replace the hose prior to failure.
The user interface not only displays current pump function but also assists users by guiding operators through hose replacement via the use of on screen instructions. The pump head automatically rotates into the correct position for hose replacement meaning users do not have to manually intervene.
- Precise, linear and repeatable metering Gaseous of gaseous, viscous, and shear-sensitive media containing particles up to 40,000cst
- Built in Machine learning anticipates hose failure, and proactively advises operators to replace hose prior to leakage optimizing longevity and preventing downtime.
- Enables input of required final concentration, with volume-proportional metering to meet required concentration (concentration mode)
- Automatic metering mode – volume settings only (l/h, ml/contact etc.)
- Metering Repeatability: :±2% with retracted hose after 500 revolutions
- Metering in L/h, or gph
- Built in hose leakage detector
- Dry Run Capable and Reversible
- Visually Guided Hose Change
- Single Component in contact with fluid –the hose means there are no seals, or valves to clog or wear.
- Operation by contact, batch, manual, analogue or BUS control
- Task Mode for volume proportioning, and timed metering.
- Connection to process control systems via a BUS interface, e.g PROFIBUS®/Profinet /CANbus and IOT Capable
Sulfuric acid, hydrogen peroxide, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, flocculants, coagulants polymers and other chemicals.
Chemical – Metering & Injection of Chemicals
Food and Beverage- Enzymes, Flavourings, Colourants, & Shear Sensitive Liquids
Mining –Polymers, Additives, Antifoam, Flocculants and Coagulants
Paint – Metering of Solvent, Oils, Tint, Resin or Pigment
Paper –Additives & Polymers
Plastic – Additives & Polymers
Potable Water –Disinfectants, Flocculants & Coagulant
Waste water industry - High viscosity products, Polymers, Flocculants & Coagulants