Pump Type - Self Priming Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 120M³H
Max Head - 36M
Max Temp - 120°C
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 80mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The XR320 is part of the North Ridge XR series - a line of self-priming centrifugal pumps that are designed for heavy duty operation within the construction, industrial, emergency and marine industries.
Designed for the handling of clean, solid laden, flammable and abrasive liquids, its unique internal armoured volute protects the main pump casing from wear and fluid contact, by absorbing any impact from the pressurised liquid.
The XR series are rapid self-priming pumps, capable of priming from 4M in under 2 minutes due to its uniquely designed double-curved impeller optimised for high efficiency (up to 74%) without compromise to solid passage and priming time. This model can handle solids up to 40mm x 35mm in size.
Each pump within the XR series is also constructed with an enduring design philosophy. A wide range of material options are available ranging from Cast Iron to Bronze, Stainless Steel and hardened material alternatives. This allows for maximum efficiency in any application as well as providing reliability and longevity. Our unique construction means many ranges share the same internal parts reducing stock holding of associated spare parts across models.
To finalize construction and design, a hard-faced mechanical seal ensures resistance to solids - even those not foreseen, with an integrated heavy-duty bearing housing on long coupled designs ensuring durability for arduous and rugged operation over extended periods.
· Self-priming operation from 4m vertical in under 2 minutes, and up to 8m vertically from dry
· ATEX Certified in EEx b, c or d, for use with flammable fuels and liquids in hazardous atmosphere
· Robust design allows for operation in heavy industrial environments with superb reliability
· High levels of operationally efficiency (up to 74%) due to the double curved open impeller design reducing energy consumption
· Easy maintenance and cleaning through the design of large inspection hatches
· All Parts are easily replaceable for on-going operation, with screws not used within fluid contact areas
· Under 2-minute self-priming operation
· Customizable material construction for effective use across demanding industries
· ATEX Rated and capable of handling clean, solid laden, flammable and abrasive liquids
· Efficient design for maximized operational performance and reduce power consumption
· Robust design for heavy duty applications
· Easy maintenance and cleaning
· Open impeller design
· Available in bareshaft, or with electric, engine or hydraulic motor
· Available with mobile trailer if required
· Marine Type approved motor available on request