Pump Type - Piston/Plunger
Max Flow Rate - 0.79M³H
Max Head - 1380M
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
The CAT pumps range of high pressure triplex plunger pumps are designed for use in applications where very high pressure is required. These positive displacement plunger pumps are suitable for extremely high pressure applications in the industrial and marine markets. These CAT plunger pumps are capable of producing pressures up to 690 bar and can handle fluids with viscosities up to 500cp.
The unparalleled CAT plunger pump design allows them to achieve such high pressures, this is what makes them suitable for applications that other pump types cannot possibly handle. The plungers move in a synchronised motion, this helps the pump to produce a low pulsating and smooth flow. Chambers within the triplex plunger pump hold a precise amount of fluid, this ensures a constant and precise flow is always provided. Changing the speed of the CAT pumps via a gearbox or VFD allows the pump to achieve varying flow rates while maintaining a constant high pressure. CAT plunger pumps are over 50% more energy efficient than other pumps types.
Various accessories can be supplied with these CAT pumps, they include pulsation dampeners for providing a smoother flow and pressure relief and pressure regulating valves for controlling pressure and as a safety feature for the operator.
Common applications for CAT plunger pumps include high pressure cleaning, misting, cooling and fogging, energy, oil and gas, marine, construction and quarrying, transport and vehicles, agriculture, food and drink, metalworking and manufacturing, chemical and processing, reverse osmosis and water, environment and waste.
The CAT triplex plunger pump range is available in brass, nickel aluminium bronze and stainless steel. The seals and o-rings within these plunger pumps can be supplied in many materials, including Viton, EPDM, PTFE and NBR. The combinations of metals and rubbers add a great range of flexibility to the CAT pumps range of plunger pumps, making them suitable for handling most fluids.
• Capable of pressures up to 690 bar and flow rates up to 285L/min
• Can achieve a constant high pressure at varying flow rates
• Flow rate is easy to maintain as the flow rate is directly proportional to the motor speed
• Can handle fluid viscosities up to 500cp
• Available in brass, nickel aluminium bronze and stainless steel 316
• Seals and o-rings are available in a wide range of materials, including Viton, EPDM, PTFE and NBR
• Pulsation dampeners, pressure relief valves, pressure regulators and other accessories available
• Highly efficient design, typically 90% efficient, lowering running costs
• Over 50% more efficient than other pump types
• Optimised crankshafts to minimise wear
• No possible mixing of the pumped product and pump lubricant
• Atex certified models available