Pump Type - AODD
Max Flow Rate - 1.02M³H
Max Head - 80M
Max Temp - 65°C
Max Viscosity - 15,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0.5mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI316, Aluminium, PP, PP with Carbon Impregnation, PVDF
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 9mm
Drive - Air
Max Suction Lift - 3M
The BOXER 15 Air Operated Diaphragm pump is one of the most versatile types of pump available. The casing of this air driven positive displacement pump can be supplied in a wide range of materials including polypropylene, PVDF, Aluminium and Stainless steel 316. The diaphragms in this AOD pump can be supplied in a multitude of materials including NBR and PTFE. The fact that this diaphragm pump is available in such a wide range of materials, can handle viscosities up to 15000cp and has a solids passage up to 0.5mm makes it suitable for handling a vast range of fluids that are far beyond the capabilities of other pump types. It also has a very gentle pumping action making it excellent for handling shear sensitive fluids.
The BOXER 15 diaphragm pump can be utilised for many fluids in the industrial and marine markets, including; fuels, oils, chemicals, acids, waste water, glues, resins, paints and inks. Applications for this diaphragm pump include; mechanical and metalworking industry, ceramic industry, petrochemical, waste water treatment, biofuels, marine (bilge, slop, sewage), mining, textile industry, automotive industry, paint industry, cosmetic industry, cleaning industry and ink and print industry.
This diaphragm pump is Atex zone 2 as standard meaning it is suitable for operation in non safe potentially flammable environments. As an option, this pump can come in an Atex zone 1 version if required. This AOD pump is also able to run in high humidity environments which may cause issues for other pumps fitted with electric motors.
The BOXER 15 AOD pump is able to run dry for long periods and is capable of self-priming up to 3m vertically. The flow rates from this diaphragm pump can be varied very easily by altering the air pressure entering the motor; this versatility allows the operator the ability to dispense very precise flow rates if required. The BOXER 15 AOD pump can achieve varying flow rates up to 17L/min.
The patented technology in the air motor ensures that the pump will not stall if there is a significant drop in air pressure entering the motor.
Food grade versions of the BOXER series are also available, these are known as the Food BOXER and SaniBoxer series.
• Casing available in PP, PVDF, Aluminium and Stainless Steel 316
• Diaphragms available in NBR and PTFE.
• Atex Zone 2 as standard II 3/3 GD c IIB T135°C, available in Atex Zone 1 if required II 2/2 GD c IIB T135°C
• Can run dry
• Can self prime up to 3m
• Ability to surface mount or submerge the pump based on site requirements
• Can run on non-lubricated air
• Flow rate can be varied by adjusting the air pressure entering the motor
• Anti stall air motor
• Configurable suction and delivery port positions
• Accessories available including; pulsation dampener, air regulator, stroke counter, batching controller, flange kits and anti vibration feet.
• Single and twin manifold options
• Food grade versions available if required, these are known as the Food Boxer (FDA) and the SaniBoxer (3A) series
Read how Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps operate and see installation Examples in our Guide