Pump Type - AODD
Max Flow Rate - 0.3M³H
Max Head - 80M
Max Temp - 95°C
Max Viscosity - 800 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - PP, PP with Carbon Impregnation
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 6mm
Drive - Air
Max Suction Lift - 3M
The POCKET BOX is a special compact design Air Operated Diaphragm pump. With a length of only 12.1cm and a width of only 7.5cm, this is one of the smallest AOD pumps available on the market. The compact design of this air operated diaphragm pump allows it to be installed in confined spaces where other pump types and AOD pumps would not fit.
Do not let the small design of this diaphragm pump fool you though, it is still capable of producing a flow rate of 5L/min and it is able to handle fluids with a viscosity up to 800cp.
The POCKET BOX diaphragm pump can be utilised for many fluids in the industrial and marine markets, including; fuels, oils, chemicals, acids, wastewater, glues, resins, paints and inks. Applications for this diaphragm pump include; mechanical and metalworking industry, ceramic industry, petrochemical, wastewater treatment, biofuels, marine, mining, textile industry, automotive industry, paint industry, cosmetic industry, cleaning industry and ink and print industry.
This diaphragm pump is Atex zone 2 as standard meaning it is suitable for operation in non-safe potentially flammable environments. As an option, this pump can come in an Atex zone 1 version if required. This AOD pump is also able to run in high humidity environments which may cause issues for other pumps fitted with electric motors.
The POCKET BOX AOD pump can run dry for long periods and is capable of self-priming up to 3m vertically. The flow rates from this diaphragm pump can be varied very easily by altering the air pressure entering the motor; this versatility allows the operator the ability to dispense very precise flow rates if required.
The compact design, self-priming ability and adjustable flow rate makes it ideal for dosing applications.
• Compact design
• Ideal for dosing applications
• Casing available in PP and PP+CF
• Diaphragms available in PTFE.
• Atex Zone 2 as standard II 3/3 GD c IIB T135°C, available in Atex Zone 1 if required II 2/2 GD c IIB T135°C
• Can run dry
• Can self prime up to 3m
• Ability to surface mount or wall mount the pump based on site requirements
• Can run on non-lubricated air
• Flow rate can be varied by adjusting the air pressure entering the motor
• Configurable suction and delivery port positions
• Accessories available including; pulsation dampener, air regulator, stroke counter, batching controller, flange kits and anti vibration feet.
Read how Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps operate and see installation Examples in our Guide