Pump Type - Barrel
Max Flow Rate - 6.9M³H
Max Head - 8M
Max Temp - 100°C
Max Viscosity - 600 cst
Max Solid Passage - 5mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI316
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm to 32mm
Drive - AC Electric
Max Suction Lift - 0
F460 Ex, 230v, 50Hz, 460 Watt
The Flux F/FP 425 barrel emptying pump is the ideal solution for transferring expensive or hazardous chemicals as it empties 99.98% of the drum’s content , meaning it leaves next to no product in the container making this pump the most cost effective and safe way to transfer or extract liquid from a drum or IBC container.
Another great feature on this pump is the fact that it has an integrated foot valve which the operator can easily close before taking the pump out of the drum avoiding spillage as well as preventing any backflow from going back into the container, this could reduce wastage considerably when one pump is being used to empty several drums, this also makes the FP 425 barrel pump one of the safest options when handling hazardous or flammable liquids.
Flux pumps are available in several different tube length sizes, 1000 mm suitable for 205 litre drums and 1200 mm for IBC containers, there is also a 700 mm standard tube set for other smaller containers.
- Empties up to 99.98% of all liquid from containers. Some pumps can leave as much as 6% of contents. With this design only 0.05 litres will remain in an IBC or Drum.
- Non Return valve prevents liquid from flowing out of pump tube, meaning drips and any wastage is kept to a minute amount when using between containers
- Designed to be easily stripped for cleaning and sanitization in-between batches
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a hand nozzle without stopping pump
- Mechanically sealed ensuring full containment of vapours, and reduce contamination with atmosphere
- Fully ATEX Approved for use in the most hazardous of areas
- Shaft bearing is grease lubricated for long life design
- As pump is of centrifugal design, pumping motion is pulse free
This pump is designed to be used with all types of:
- Petroleum Products such as diesel, heating oil, machine oil, engine oil
- Acids such as Formic Acid (Up to 85%) Concentration, MEK, Ketone, Butane, Octane, ethanol, butanol, acetate, toluene, Isobutanol, and Xylene
Motors used with pump:
F460 Ex/F460 Ex El, Maximum Flow of 115L/min and Discharge Head of 8M
2M Universal Hose
Stainless Steel Hand Nozzle
Conductive Compression Gland in Carbon Impregnated Polypropylene