Pump Type - Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 1600M³H
Max Head - 95M
Max Temp - 110°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 50mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 40mm to 300mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 4M
The PC - PCV-M end suction, single stage waste water and process centrifugal pump can be used for many applications in the industrial and domestic markets involving the transfer of waste water, sewage and many other fluids that contain suspended solids or fibrous content. Common applications include chemical, energy plants, mining, water treatment, grey water, dewatering. The horizontal version is the PC series and the vertical version is the PCV-M series.
The single stage waste water centrifugal pump configuration has many benefits:
There are several impeller types to suit most applications, these include; closed, semi open and vortex.
Capable of high flow rates up to 1600m°/hr and large solids passage capability.
The long coupled design is very easy to maintain as it is possible to access the pump head without removing the motor. This centrifugal pump is also more robust and designed for continuous use as additional bearings are installed in the pump head, these take a large deal of strain away from the motor during operation.
The back pull out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
The centrifugal pump and motor have independent shafts, this means that only the pump shaft will need to be replaced in the event of it breaking. Other less robust horizontal centrifugal pumps on the market only use the motor shaft, this means that if the shaft breaks, the entire motor needs to be replaced.
The long coupled design means that there is a large space between the pump and motor, this in turn protects the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure.
The PC - PCV-M single stage waste water and process centrifugal pump is also available in an Atex version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
· Can handle fluids containing suspended solids and fibrous content
· Several impeller options including; closed, semi open and vortex
· Large solids passage capability
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 110°C
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Available in cast iron, cast steel and other materials upon request
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings. If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
· Gland packing or mechanical seal options available
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· ATEX version upon request
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Low NPSH
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate
· Bearings are normally life time grease lubricated bearings, although certain sizes are oil lubricated