Pump Type - Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 1500M³H
Max Head - 160M
Max Temp - 230°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 20mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 4M
The SCP-HT end suction, long coupled, single stage hot water centrifugal pump is standardised to EN 22858 / ISO 2858 and can be used for a wide range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. It is designed to pump high temperature hot water and geothermal water up to 230°C. Common applications include petroleum, chemical, energy plants, geothermal water and boiler feed.
This is a large, heavy duty hot water centrifugal pump and can achieve flow rates up to 1500m³/hr and can achieve high pressures up to 16 bar.
The long coupled hot water centrifugal pump design has many benefits:
The long coupled design is very easy to maintain as it is possible to access the pump head without removing the motor.
The pump is also very robust and designed for continuous use as additional bearings are installed in the centrifugal pump head, these take a large deal of strain away from the motor during operation.
The pump head is mounted centrally to reduce the chance of the coupling misaligning due to thermal expansion.
There are various sealing options available including; soft packing, single, double or cartridge type mechanical seal, the pump can also be fitted with an external seal cooling system.
This high temperature hot water centrifugal pump complies with EN 22858 and ISO 2858 this means that the pump is dimensionally the same as many other hot water pumps on the market, this enables the replacement of most horizontal centrifugal pumps that are already installed.
It comes complete with a heavy duty shaft that does not come into contact with the fluid.
· Can pump high temperature hot water
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 230°C
· Heavy duty shaft that does not come in contact with the fluid.
· External seal cooling system available
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings.
· Gland packing or single, double and cartridge mechanical seal options available
· Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Manufactured in accordance with standard EN 22858 / ISO 2858
· Low NPSH
· Coupling misalignment from thermal expansion is reduced due to a centreline mounting design
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate
· An API Seal can be installed - according to API682
· Oil lubricated Ball Bearings