Pump Type - Multistage
Max Flow Rate - 1000M³H
Max Head - 550M
Max Temp - 140°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SKM horizontal centrifugal multistage pump can be utilised for a wide range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. This multistage pump is designed to pump low viscosity clean or slightly contaminated fluids without the presence of solid or fibrous particles. Common fluids pumped include fresh water, sea water and fuels (diesel, petrol and kerosene) and common applications include boiler feed, chemical, energy plants, mining, fire fighting, reverse osmosis, water treatment, pressurisation, dewatering, building systems, marine and cooling/heating conditioning (HVAC), petroleum, irrigation and water supply.
This multistage pump is capable of high pressures up to 55 bar and high flow rates of up to 1000m³/hr and is also very robust due to additional bearings being installed in the pump head, these remove strain away from the motor during operation.
The horizontal multistage design has many benefits:
There are several options for flange configurations making it versatile when installing on sites with difficult pipework layouts.
It is standardised to BB4. Multiple closed impellers and diffusers are installed to allow it to achieve very high pressures.
This multistage pump has a maximum casing pressure of 63bar.
It is fitted with sacrificial wear rings which are replaced periodically, this means the casing and impellers are protected from premature wear.
The SKM horizontal centrifugal multistage pump is also available in an Atex version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
If required, the SKM horizontal centrifugal multistage pump can be supplied with an external air powered or electric priming pump for applications where a suction lift is unavoidable.
• Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity fluids
• 18 different flange configurations with the suction and discharge flanges available on the side, on top or on opposing sides.
• Maximum fluid temperature of 140°C
• Independent pump and motor shafts
• Fitted with sacrificial wear rings which are replaced periodically
• Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
• Suction flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16 and the discharge flanges according to EN 1092-2 / PN 40 (PN 63). If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
• Gland packing or mechanical seal options available
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
• ATEX version upon request
• Independent certification is available upon request
• Manufactured in accordance with standard BB4 / EN ISO 9905
• All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
• Long coupled with baseplate
• Bearings are greased
• Can be supplied with an air powered or electric priming pump
Read more about Multistage Pumps in our Guide