Pump Type - Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 350M³H
Max Head - 105M
Max Temp - 350°C
Max Viscosity - 500 cst
Max Solid Passage - 5mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 125mm
Drive - AC Electric, Engine, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
The SKY end suction, single stage centrifugal thermal oil pump can be used for thermal oil that is free of solid particles. Common fluids pumped include thermal oil, heat transfer oil, bitumen and low viscosity high temperature industrial oils and common applications include steel plants, plastic manufacturing facilities, heat transfer circulating systems, and the rubber and wood processing industry for boiler feed.
The centrifugal thermal oil pump design has many benefits:
The back pull out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
This thermal oil pump is air cooled meaning no additional cooling device is required.
It is fitted with a high temperature resistant mechanical seal allowing it to pump fluids as high as 350°C
The bearings are greased for life.
· Can pump a wide range of low viscosity high temperature oils
· Suitable for thermal oils including, Mobiltherm, Paratherm, Duratherm, Multitherm, Dowtherm and Marlotherm
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 350°C
· High temperature resistant mechanical seal
· Air cooled
· Bearing are greased for life
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16.
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Low NPSH
· Standardised to EN ISO 9905
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate