Pump Type - Centrifugal, Vertical Inline Centrifugal
Max Flow Rate - 800M³H
Max Head - 95M
Max Temp - 140°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 10mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 40mm to 250mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 0
The SNLV-H inline single stage vertical centrifugal pump is fitted with a spacer coupling for easy maintenance, it can be used for a vast range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. It is designed to pump low viscosity clean or slightly contaminated fluids without the presence of solid or fibrous particles. Common fluids pumped include fresh water, sea water and fuels (diesel, petrol and kerosene) and common applications include fuel transfer, chemical, energy plants, mining, fire fighting, irrigation, water supply, water treatment, pressurisation, grey water, dewatering, building systems, marine and cooling/heating conditioning (HVAC).
This vertical centrifugal pump is a large and heavy duty and can achieve high flow rates up to 800m³/hr.
The inline vertical centrifugal pump design has many benefits:
The long coupled spacer coupling design of vertical centrifugal pump is very easy to maintain as it is possible to access the pump head without removing the motor.
The pump is also more robust and designed for continuous use as an additional bearing bracket is installed between the pump and motor, this takes a large deal of strain away from the motor during operation.
The vertical compact design means the pump can be installed where there are space limitations. The back pull out design allows the motor to be removed while the pump is still connected to the pipework, this in turn allows time saving while the pump is serviced/maintained.
The centrifugal pump and motor have independent shafts, this means that only the pump shaft will need to be replaced in the event of it breaking. Other less robust vertical centrifugal pumps on the market only use the motor shaft, this means that if the shaft breaks, the entire motor needs to be replaced.
A large spacer coupling is installed between the vertical pump and motor, this means that there is a space between the pump and motor, this in turn protects the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure.
Wear rings can be installed in the pump head, this is a sacrificial part that wears first protecting the impeller and casing from wear and prolonging the life of these parts and therefore the pump.
The SNLV-H inline vertical centrifugal pump is also available in an Atex version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
If required, the SNLV-H inline vertical centrifugal pump can be supplied with an external air powered or electric priming pump for applications where a suction lift is unavoidable.
· Can pump a wide range of clean low viscosity or slightly contaminated fluids
· Vertical design
· Possible to access the pump head without removing the motor.
· Robust design with additional bearing bracket between pump and motor
· Back pull out design to ensure quick and easy maintenance
· Maximum fluid temperature of 140°C
· Independent pump and motor shafts
· Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, bronze and other materials upon request
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings. If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· ATEX version upon request
· Independent certification is available upon request
· Casing wear rings to prolong casing and impeller life
· Low NPSH
· Can be supplied with an air powered or electric priming pump
Read more about the types of Vertical Inline Pumps in our Overview